The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf c-most digital back (good price, hasselblad v mount , valeo 6 )

Bakody

I'm selling my Leaf c-most digital back with Hasselblad v mount. Price: 400USD It's in working condition! On the cover housing light scratches from normal use.

The IR filter has 3 spots and a light scratch which is visible on the photos as well, but 3-4 click in photoshop and you can easily remove them. Until now I worked like this, so it's not a big problem.
If you want to fix this small problem, you can take off the IR filter and you can replace the IR UV filter at home, or need to use an IR UV filter on the lens. You can find them on ebay as well.
Or take off the IR filter and use it for infrared photography :)

You will get only the digital back. No cables included. If you buy it I can send you the download link of the software as well.

This is your cheapest digital back option with free shipping!

If you have questions, or you need photos let me know.