The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Ixpress i-Adapter Kit for using Mamiya 645

AlanS

Interested in one of these for my 528C if I can find one at a reasonable price. Thinking about getting a 645afd. I am in the E.U. so a sale here would be preferable, but lets see.
Alan

fotolli

Hi Alan,

I have i-adapters for the Mamiya 645 pro (not the AF), Hasselblad H1/2, Contax 645 and the Rolleiflex 6008.
If interested in any, since you don´t seem to have settled with a camera, yet, drop me a line.
I can ship from Germany, so shipping within the EU is easy.

Best,

Oliver

Interested in one of these for my 528C if I can find one at a reasonable price. Thinking about getting a 645afd. I am in the E.U. so a sale here would be preferable, but lets see.
Alan

AlanS

Hi Oliver,
I think I have sent you an e-mail (through this site, not sure it was sent though) that explains what I need. I will duplicate it here for clarity. I am quite happy to manual focus the 645 Pro, are there any other any other issues I need to be aware of? Could you also tell me how much you are looking for?
Regards,
Alan.

fotolli

Hi Alan,

I did not get any e-mail or personal message.

However, I cannot tell you much about the Mamiya 645pro adapter since I got it as an extra when buying my 528c, which I only used with the H1 and Contax 645.
But it came from a studio and should work flawlessly.

Pricewise I was thinking of 200€.

Best,

Oliver

Hi Oliver,
I think I have sent you an e-mail (through this site, not sure it was sent though) that explains what I need. I will duplicate it here for clarity. I am quite happy to manual focus the 645 Pro, are there any other any other issues I need to be aware of? Could you also tell me how much you are looking for?
Regards,
Alan.

AlanS

Hi Oliver,
Yes it never seems very clear if messages have been delivered. Can we conduct this in public or do you want to go private?
Alan.