The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony 28-75mm F/2.8 SAM Alpha Mount Autofocus Lens {67}

rollsman44

I am selling some of my equipment to fund for a Fuji GFX 50 system. This lens is in Excellent condition and works Perfectly. It comes with the Box, Lens hood, both caps and a B+W Clear Filter. I accept Paypal and will ship in USA ONLY. NO International shipping. FREE SHIPPING with Insurance.
Asking $ 425.00 Thank you . I have bought and sold on this forum many times and have an Excellent Reputation on the forum and on EBAY

Attachments

rollsman44

Re: Sony 28-75mm F/2.8 SAM Alpha Mount Autofocus Lens {67} REDUCED !!!

I am selling some of my equipment to fund for a Fuji GFX 50 system. This lens is in Excellent condition and works Perfectly. It comes with the Box, Lens hood, both caps and a B+W Clear Filter. I accept Paypal and will ship in USA ONLY. NO International shipping. FREE SHIPPING with Insurance.
Asking $ 425.00 Thank you . I have bought and sold on this forum many times and have an Excellent Reputation on the forum and on EBAY
REDUCED TO $ 390.00 Thank you