The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Leica 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux in EX+++ Condition

asiafish

Lens is in beautiful used condition with perfect glass and minimal signs of wear on the barrel. Focus and aperture are both extremely smooth and the lens focuses accurately on both of my M bodies (M-D 262 purchased in 2016 and a 1974 model M5 calibrated by Sherry Krauter in 2015).

I do not have the box or case (I am the second owner) and bought the lens from Leica Store, San Francisco about a year ago. I absolutely love the images from this thing, but the truth is I just don't use it as often as I'd like and can't justify keeping it.

The lens comes with a Leica 4 stop ND filter and a B+W orange filter (both the proper 60mm size in their plastic cases).

Looking for $7000 to me, or some sort of trade involving either a CCD Monochrom with the updated sensor of an M246 Monochrom.

I'll post PICs on Wednesday night, 20 September when I get home (I'm currently on the road for business).

carlosecpf

My lightly used Monochrom CCD is currently at Leica NJ for sensor replacement. I am not sure what is the urgency you are looking to trade or sell your lens, but I am have strong interest in figuring out something with you.