The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Extensive Leica M240 Kit - Excellent Condition - Over $1250 In Extras

clydepo

I bought an M10 so selling my Leica M240 with the following extras: (that total over $1250 when new)

Honestly very few actuations (probably less than 2000) as I was traveling for business so much I never had time for Photo Fun!

1. Multi Function Handgrip M
2. Match Technical Thumbs Up
3. Thumbie
4. Garitz Black Label Case (Black)
5. Match Technical E-CLYPSE 34MM 1.25X MAGNIFIER WITH DIOPTER CORRECTION
6. Luigi (from Italy) Black Neck Strap - beautiful leather strap
7. Giottos Glass Screen Protector (has been on camera since day 1)
8. EVF-2 Electronic Viewfinder - (not the Leica Brand)

Comes with original boxes and packaging for Leica M, Thumbs Up, Thumbie. No box for Garitz case, E-Clypse Diopter or VF-2. Do not have original Leica neck strap.

Also includes battery and charger.

Will sell all for $4500. I will pay shipping to US only. Paypal gift, cashiers check or wire transfer.

I have over 500 transaction on eBay under the name clydepo - many photography items that sold for thousands of dollars.

Attachments

clydepo

Let me know if you would like more detailed pictures. I took the pics the other day in a rush and can more close-up pics