The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider APO-Digitar 60mm XL Tilt Swing for Cambo Wide with Digital Backs

For Sale - Schneider APO-Digitar 60mm f5.6 XL MC WTS-860 - The current and latest design.

This very sought after lens is the photographers dream for those seeking huge image circles. It is Razor sharp in the corners with gigantic 120mm image circle allowing shifting for architectural or landscape images and full stitching using every mm that the cambo cameras can provide. It is a favorite for landscape and architectural photographers. It does not really require much of an LCC adjustment.

The lens is in near mint condition and has been very well taken care of during its time with me. I am the original owner purchasing the lens from Capture Integration.

This one comes with two plastic lens caps (that show a little bit of wear) and original box.

Price new is $7,400
This one is priced for a quick sale at $4,600 with included shipping in the US through Paypal friends and family or adding $150 for fees.

Steve Hendrix, Dave Gallagher and the Capture Integration staff can vouch for me and my integrity on these types of transactions. I am focussing my efforts on portraits with the XF so I am moving out of technical cameras at the moment.

You will not be disappointed with the lens or its image quality. When you need the best, nothing else but this lens will do.

Robb Williamson
[email protected]

View attachment 129372View attachment 129373View attachment 129374View attachment 129375View attachment 129376View attachment 129377

Pemihan

If I didn't already had one (and had the cash) I would grab this in a heartbeat. Fantastic lens which is discontinued as Schneider has pulled out of the large format market.

This lens has sold and is off to a new owner.

I still have the 40mm rode available which was my most highly used lens in the tech cam.

Check out my other ads and contact me with any questions.

Thanks.

Robb