The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Brand New Nikon D850

Chuck77

Brand new Nikon D850 in hand, unopened, unused as shown in picture.

I had to sell alot of gear to buy this, but ironically, I bought some expensive strobes and other gear this week and decided to sell to help fund those purchases, else I would keep it.

Nikon really did a great job on this camera for their 100th anniversary. The resolution rivals a medium format system, and the rest of the specs are far better than those cameras, which is what makes me really excited as well.

Will trade for: Sigma Art 35mm (Nikon Mount), Fuji or Leica lenses + cash on top where appropriate. Open to other trades, so please ask while I consider the most favorable trades/cash.

For sale or for trade. Also posted this locally so might not be available for long.

Upon request, will ship from US.

3950 NET or equivalent of trades + cash