The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ShenHao PTB 6x17 panoramic camera with 90 and 180mm lenses

Beekeeper

Hi, I have for sale ShenHao PTB 6x17 panoramic camera with Nikkor 90/8 lens with Rodenstock center filter and 180 mm Schneider APO Symmar lens. I bought PTB 617 few years ago and dont use it any more - I dont have time and now I have lymphoma so I have other problems to deal with.
With this camera I exposed 73 rolls of 120 film. This is all together 73x4 - 292 frames of 6x17 format. You may not belive me, but I have all my 6x17 photos still in film sleeves from photo studio where I developed my slides.

Camera body has some minor signs of use, bellows are ok, lenses have both original caps and lens boards and dont have any scratches on glass. Rodenstock center filter is E 67/86 ND 0.45. I also give cable release and of course film back. This is folding type of 6x17 but I always had it in position as in pictures (non-folded position). You may notice that bellows are at one part incorrectly folded ( close to front end ) but this is how I bought this camera and I bought it brand new directly from Shen Hao (I found it to be cosmetical issuse).

I prefer to sell all together (camera + 2 lenses) , my asking price is: 2850 Euro.

PS: Im from Croatia, Europe, and this is my first post here - I know you dont like people who join to forums only to sell eqipment but I hope you will understand me due to my health condition.

bye, Mario

Attachments

Beekeeper

Nikkor 90/8 lens with Rodenstock center filter - 580 €

180 mm Schneider APO Symmar - 380 €

ShenHao PTB 6x17 panoramic camera only - 1600 €