The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Xpan II, 45mm lens, hood and boxes.

Stuart Richardson

I am selling my very clean, lightly used Xpan II and 45mm lens. I have not used it for awhile, but it has always been excellent for me. While I have enjoyed the camera, I have never used it as much as I should, as I mostly stuck with Leicas for 35mm and with a Mamiya 7II for medium format. The shutter count on the back says 80, which I believe means 800 shots. I bought it used, but way back in 2005 or so. It has mostly been a shelf dweller, unfortunately! Unsurprisingly, it is in very good condition, with minimal wear or paint loss, a few light marks on the bottom, and the very slightest paint loss (1mm or so) near the name on the camera. There is a small hair in the left part of the viewfinder, but I do not see it when I look through the viewfinder, and the viewfinder remains bright and clear. My honest appraisal is that it is probably to difficult to find an Xpan II in this condition. The lens and hood are in similar condition to the body. I am including the Really Right Stuff bracket.

I am located in Iceland, which is where I will ship the camera from. I will ship either via the postal service, or DHL express for an extra fee. Payment is via paypal. I am an American citizen and have a US paypal account, so US buyers will not need to pay additional fees for currency conversion etc.

I am asking 3600 dollars including paypal fees and shipping.
Oct2015-sale-photos-018.jpg
Oct2015-sale-photos-017.jpg

Stuart Richardson

Thank you! It has served me well. I am attaching some quick and dirty photos with no filters so everyone can see the blemish I was referring to. Please keep in mind that these are taken with an iphone in contrasty light, so they accentuate the appearance of these things!
APC_0731.jpg
APC_0727.jpg
APC_0728.jpg
APC_0729.jpg
APC_0730.jpg

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Of all the things I don't need, this tops the list when it comes to desirability. Yes, I'll give it some thought...