The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad/Phase One Kit - H4X/HC 80mm 2.8/IQ180 54×40mm

engardeknave

Not Available
I acquired this kit recently and used it for a few shoots. The results have been better than I imagined. I'm hesitant to sell. But there have been a few issues with the workflow, not to mention carrying a 6lb camera around the studio all day, so I think I'm going to try the GFX soon.

For those of you with tech-cam ambitions, this back is of course extensible to that purpose. Kits like this rarely appear for sale--just finding an H4X is difficult. People looking at this particular setup might also be tempted by the H5D-60 (also 54x40mm, also fairly rare), but you can't use a tech cam with that, can't tether via USB 3, and it's 20mp less.

Items:
Phase One IQ180H (53.7×40.4mm) 80mp Back + cover, excellent condition.
Hasselblad H4X Body, excellent condition. There's a tear in the eye-cup. Still works fine, and can be replaced. The only other significant signs of wear are on the battery grips.
Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8 Lens + hood, excellent condition.

Media:
High-res photos here: https://imgur.com/a/4092N
Really terrible video here: https://vid.me/GvLjb

Accessories:
3x IQ180 batteries (2 pictured) + new dual charger
5x rechargeable Hasselblad battery grips (4 pictured) + charger + 1x battery grip for CR123A batteries
1x 32gb CF card
1x USB 3.0 card reader
1x L - Bracket
1x Hard case (pretty rough condition, but works)

$15,500 paypal & shipping included.

Edit: I'm not interested in trades unless it's for a GFX system. However, I can also accept bitcoin and ethereum as payment.

Last edited: