The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D500, Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4.0E DX, MB-D17

sc_john

Nikon D500 Body: $1,450.00. Low usage with only 4395 shutter activations. Rating 9+ (Shows little or no signs of wear) only because it has been used; cannot see any marks or blemishes. USA model with receipt, originally purchased 12/3/2016. I am second owner. Includes box and papers, PLUS extra EN-EL15 battery (Li-ion 20). Price includes PayPal fee and shipping. Selling because I prefer FF. Sell/ship within CONUS only. Payment by Paypal; shipping to Paypal verified address only.

Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4.0E DX Lens: $600.00. Rating 9+ (Shows little or no signs of wear) only because it has been used; cannot see any marks or blemishes. Glass is pristine. USA model. I am second owner. Price includes PayPal fee and shipping. Sell/ship within CONUS only. Payment by Paypal; shipping to Paypal verified address only.

Nikon MB-D17 Battery Grip: $225.00. Rating 9+ (Shows little or no signs of wear) only because it has been used; cannot see any marks or blemishes. USA model; box and papers included. I am second owner. Price includes PayPal fee and shipping. Sell/ship within CONUS only. Payment by Paypal; shipping to Paypal verified address only.

If you purchase all three items as a kit, total price is discounted by $125 to $2,150.

Please PM me with any questions.

D500:

Shutter Count:

Lens:

Battery Grip:

Thanks for looking,

John