The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Black Paint MP Classic Camera

SKueh

I am off-loading my Leica black paint collection.

First, for sell is a like new Leica black paint MP Classic camera Series #032 (only 500 made). The camera has not been used except routing exercise of the shutter and film advance mechanism.

The camera comes with a strap, manuals and certificates, hard case and outer box.
Selling for $3650.00 including insured shipping and PayPal fee (US Cont. only)

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

SKueh

Thanks for the interest in the whole package. I decided to sell the camera only. The modern BP cron is really hard to come by.

SKueh

Looks like I am guilty of breaking out a collectible set. I just want to see if any one want to use a classic camera instead of let it sitting in the shelf.
As fas as the LHSA APO-Summicron 50mm, as I learn from internet, it will be limited to 500 pieces (300 BP, 200 silver chromed). Price wise, it will be noticeable premium above the current 50 APO (7795.00). It is still very hard to come by. but, with that money, you can get a completed set of MP classic camera with the BP 50 cron easily.