The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Pristine 18MP Leica Monochrom

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I am offering my Leica Monochrom 18MP in like-new condition for sale. The shutter has 425 clicks on it. It just came back Monday from 3 months in Germany where it had the sensor replaced and the rangefinder aligned. This work was done under the original sensor replacement promise, so it offered no warranty. It comes with the box and has 2 batteries. Cream-puff bodies like this are very rare and if you are reading this you know how special the CCD monochrom is. I want to ship this only within the US to established members. $3950 net

Attachments

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]Body in like-new condition
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shutter actuations 425 total
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brand new sensor just replaced in Germany
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rangefinder just calibrated by Leica in Germany
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have only taken one shot since it returned and that was to obtain the shutter actuation total

Comes with box, charger, strap, body cap, paperwork and 2 batteries.[/FONT]

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
425 total shutter clicks.
Brand new sensor- just replaced in Germany
Rangefinder just aligned in Germany
Body is mint
In original box with charger/manuals
Body is mint

New price $3600 net to US locations