The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D610 The model that restored humanities faith in Nikon Corp

viablex1

This lightly used D610 up for sale. This was a replacement for a crappy D600 that oiled to beat the band. I received delivery on 10/28/2014 from Nikon as payment in lieu of real monies.

This model has 15842 clicks on it. It shows minimal signs of wear. It comes with the camera body the MBD14 battery grip, 2 nikon batteries, one nikon quick charger, usb cord and camera strap. The strap on the camera is from the old dinosore F5 but the D610 strap is included. Also included is the really right stuff bracket. Its a great model but not using it at all.

Price is $1150.00 paypaled and shipt to lower 48 Thanks

1.shuttercont by gungyduo, on Flickr

2._THX8178 by gungyduo, on Flickr

3._THX8184 by gungyduo, on Flickr

4._THX8180 by gungyduo, on Flickr

5._THX8220 by gungyduo, on Flickr

6. _THX8231 by gungyduo, on Flickr

7._THX8207 by gungyduo, on Flickr

Why not give it a whirl lots of good accessories!!

V

Vivek

Could not resist (about the title): Way too optimistic view of Nikon corp.

GLWTS!

viablex1

I hope you got a chuckle!!!! lol

This is on hold I want to give a member here some time to see if he wants this one etc.

Matto