The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Lens Control S, Shutter/Grandagon 45, 6000 adapter, etc.

Thatspec

I have a number of Rollei Electronic shutter items for sale:

Rollei Lens Control S with Nickel Metal Hydride Battery (NiMh High drain cells) and Charger for Rollei Electronic Shutters and lens adapters, Rollei magazines and digital backs.

The charger does accept an input of 100-240 volts though the plug is currently US standard.
In excellent working condition, has had an easy life $545

Rodenstock 45mm f/4.5 Apo Grandagon Lens in Rollei Electronic shutter 0

EXTREMELY clean Rodenstock 45mm f/4.5 Apo Grandagon Lens in a Rollei Electronic shutter size 0. Both are in near new optical and mechanical condition. Lens board retaining ring as well as both original caps included. $795

Rollei 6000 series Lens Electronic Adapter

One very, VERY rare Rollei 6000 series (SLX / Hy6 mount) Electronic lens adapter which will allow control of these fine lenses while on a technical or other camera. $425

All prices include Conus two day shipping, contact me about package pricing,
Thanks!

Thatspec

Rollei lens control package sold :clap:

Just the electronic shutter / Grandagon left. Might be willing to sell the Grandagon or the shutter separately, PM me...

Thatspec

The Grandagon 45mm has been sold to a very nice Photographer in Switzerland:clap:

Still have a single Rollei electronic shutter available for... well feel free to make a suggestion:watch: