The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS Great White + extras

kdphotography

For Sale: Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS great white lens.

Superb lens in great condition. This was actually Michael Reichmann's lens. He signed the lens hood. He told me that the lens would be worth .50 cents more with his signature. ;D I assume this is the same lens that he used to test and write his review published at Luminous Landscape I am now semi-retired and paring down my camera gear (watch for more great Canon lenses!). Lens elements are nice and clean. Only small rub marks as would be expected where the lens hood attaches to the lens and on the lens tripod foot. Lens was CLA'd by Canon Professional within the last couple of years. Always well-cared for!

Sale of this lens includes original Canon hardcase, Lowepro softcase (much better to travel/protect than the Canon case), lens hood, 2 drop-in filters (one clear filter + one circular polarizer), Canon soft lens cap (still in plastic unused); and Don Zeck plastic lens cap (much better cap!), and Arca Swiss compatible plate on lens tripod collar (not sure if it is RRS, but probably).

US$3,250.50 by Paypal or check is acceptable. Includes shipping CONUS.

Ken Doo (PM me here).

View attachment 129794View attachment 129795View attachment 129796View attachment 129797.