The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus-II 12 + lenses.

coulombic

Hi all! Due to recent financial hardships, I need to liquidate my MF system. I have the following lenses for sale:

Phase One 28mm f/4.5D. Optics are good, couple of marks on the coating, image sharpness is perfect. I removed the bezel to accommodate Lee filters. Looking for $2,700.

Mamiya 24mm Fisheye: pristine optics, rare lens. $1,000.

Phase One 45mm f/2.8D: couple of marks in the coating, some sand in the focus ring. Performs perfectly. $1,200.

Phase One 80mm f/2.8 LS: optics are pristine, outer bezel is dented. Lens is perfect, otherwise. $600.

Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D: Some small marks in the coating. Sharpest lens I've probably ever used. $2,500.

Mamiya 300 AF APO f/4.5: clean glass, generally great specimen. I rarely use this focal length, but it's not a bad lens (just not as good as the 75-150). $550.

And, last but not least, the Leaf Aptus-II 12. The filter became scratched and needed replacing; I sent it into a custom glass shop to do this repair; however, the filter became lost in the mail. Leaf wants $1,250 to replace it. The screen is also a little weird, but all functions work well. I'm looking to get around $6,500 for it, but I'm open to offers, and certainly combo deals.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM, and I'll send pictures.

coulombic

Bump, price updates below. I feel as if these prices are pretty darn good, but if anyone is in need of any of these lenses (or a Leaf Aptus-II 12), I'd be happy to negotiate further, and or package-deals.

Hi all! Due to recent financial hardships, I need to liquidate my MF system. I have the following lenses for sale:

Phase One 28mm f/4.5D. Optics are good, couple of marks on the coating, image sharpness is perfect. I removed the bezel to accommodate Lee filters. Looking for $2,500

Mamiya 24mm Fisheye: pristine optics, rare lens. $900.

Phase One 45mm f/2.8D: couple of marks in the coating, some sand in the focus ring. Performs perfectly. $900.

Phase One 80mm f/2.8 LS: optics are pristine, outer bezel is dented. Lens is perfect, otherwise. $450.

Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D: Some small marks in the coating. Sharpest lens I've probably ever used. $1,900.

Mamiya 300 AF APO f/4.5: clean glass, generally great specimen. I rarely use this focal length, but it's not a bad lens (just not as good as the 75-150). $550.

And, last but not least, the Leaf Aptus-II 12. The filter became scratched and needed replacing; I sent it into a custom glass shop to do this repair; however, the filter became lost in the mail. Leaf wants $1,250 to replace it. The screen is also a little weird, but all functions work well. I'm looking to get around $6,000 for it, but I'm open to offers, and certainly combo deals.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM, and I'll send pictures.