The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux 50mm 1.4 ASPH

alandiekfuss

Hello,

I'm selling my beloved Leica 50mm Summilux 1.4 ASPH. This lens is M mount, but can be used on a variety of cameras with adapters. The front and rear glass are in mint condition. The day I bought the lens brand new, I put a filter on it so it's never even been touched. There are no signs of wear except for a very faint skuff (that's super hard to see) on the hood when I put it back in my camera case. There's also a little oil on the blades that has been there since day one and I had checked by Leica and they said it's totally normal. I treat my Leica gear like my first born, so it's never been dropped, dinged or banged around.

Lens comes with original box, manual, case, and UV filter. This is one of my all-time favorite lenses, but I just bought a house and need a little more cash. Ialso added a few images that I've taken with the lens with the Leica Monochrome and Leica M.

If interested drop me a line. Buyer plays for shipping/insurance. US only please.

Thanks!

Attachments