The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ160 60MP Medium Format Kit with 3 Lenses

vchiline

I'm selling my Phase One IQ160 kit. Included are the following:

• IQ160 Full frame CCD digital back and protective cap
• Phase One DF body
• Phase One Schneider 110mm LS lens, like new used on 2 shoots
• Mamiya 120mm F4 MF "D" (sharpest version), is 3 months old only
• Mamiya 35mm lens
• Phase One extension tube No.2 with caps
• Phase One remote release cable
• Firewire cable + power hub
• 1 rechargeable lithium DF-body battery + charger great for up to 10k shots per charge
• 3 IQ-back rechargeable lithium batteries
• Phase One rolling travel case

I'm the first and only owner. Used 100% in studio mounted on a studio stand. Bought this from Photo Service Montreal, via B3K Digital in Toronto. The DF-body had its shutter replaced (new shutter count is approx shot count of 12k). Actual lifespan shutter count is 112k (includes previous shutter + new). I can provide the work order, just have to dig it out.

Asking $10,000 + shipping. I will ship to Canada/USA, and certain other countries, PM me, I'll get you a quote.

PhaseOneIQ160Kit-13.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-15.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-10.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-11.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-12.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-14.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-17.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-18.jpgPhaseOneIQ160Kit-16.jpg

Last edited: