The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35/1.4 Asph Summilux

fotomeow

Leica Aspherical Summilux 35/1.4 for Sale

Glass is mint, some minor wear blemishes on barrel, consistent with use, but inconspicuous. Produces amazing pics, I've had her about 5 years, always well-taken care of. Detents click securely, the ring moves smoothly. Focus ring is butter smooth. 6-bit coded.

Comes with Leica rear cap, leather Leica lens case, and 2 Leica Hoods, specific for this lens. The hood has a cut out that allows you to see through the hole for composing the picture. This type of hood is made to push onto the outside of the lens from the front, then turn it to lock in place.

Both hoods work this way. These types of hoods also have the finger pressure tabs on the sides. Of note, the right-side finger pressure tabs have broken off (my accident), but it does not affect the performance or security of the hoods, b/c they are locked into place by pushing and turning the hood onto the lens barrel from the front. Both of my hoods work perfectly fine, just missing the one piece I mentioned.

Selling to fund other hobbies.

$3100 INCLUDES PAYPAL fees and Shipping to contiguous USA.

Email with questions

FYI: I have 100% feedback on RFF and other sites.eBay, Audiogon, etc.

Thanks, Gary

Attachments

Last edited: