The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica APO-Summicron-R 90mm f/2.0 ASPH - Leitaxed and SONY READY

For sale is my extremely clean Leica APO-Summicron-R 90mm f/2.0 ASPH lens mounted with a chipped Leitax Sony A-mount (chip is the preferred James Lao M42C-L1). The lens works beautifully on my Sony A7II with the Sony LA-EA3 adapter, and also worked perfectly on my former Sony A99. Total production was approximately 2,000 lenses. This lens is optically identical to the M-mount version, but the R-mount version focuses closer.

The original Leica R mount (ROM) is included and can be reinstalled before shipping upon request.

Glass is perfect. I would put the cosmetic condition at KEH EX+ or better. Mechanics are perfect. Complete with Leica front lens cap, Sony A and Leica R rear caps, pouch, box and paperwork.

This lens makes a very nice and manageable package on a Sony mirrorless body, with the LA-EA3 adapter providing focal-length data for IBIS. Pictured here on an A7II (camera and adapter not included).

$3500 PayPaled and shipped to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address.

DSC08029.JPGDSC08030.JPGDSC08033.JPGDSC08028.JPG

Last edited: