The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH5 plus two lenses. Great price!

docdave37

I am selling the Panasonic GH5 camera body plus the Panasonic 25 1.7 lens and the Panasonic 12-60mm kit lens (not the Leica version). Body plus two lenses.

The camera and lenses are in flawless condition. The camera has a total of 740 shutter actuations. It is virtually new. The 12-60 kit lens is taken from the G85 kit which I purchased from Adorama on 1-5-2017. The GH5 was purchased from BH Photo on 3-30-2017. The 25 mm lens was purchased on 12-17-2016 from BH.

The current retail on these three items is 2650.

I am asking $1700 for the entire kit with the buyer paying for whatever level of postage they desire.

I have sold many, many cameras on this site with complete customer satisfaction. I have never had an issue. Every buyer has been satisfied. If you have an interest, please email me privately at my email:

[email protected]

Thank you.

Dave Winiewicz

Attachments

docdave37

I see that the major camera outlets are discounting Panasonic products. The gh5 is not part of their discounts.

I will make a one-time reduction on this kit to $1600. Nice price for a truly great camera. Virtually brand new with very limited use, mostly electronic shutter.

Contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Dave