The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fantastic SONY A9 in Superb Condition. Super Price.

docdave37

I am selling this amazing camera because it simply does not fit my shooting style. I do not need all that unreal power this camera is capable of.
The camera is very little used and in prime, almost totally unused, condition. It only has 142 shutter actuations. I tested the functions just to make sure everything worked. I also updated the firmware.

I bought this camera new from ADORAMA on 8/2/17. It has never been registered and, of course, all the papers, box, etc. come with it.

I am asking only $3600 for this camera. You will not find a more reasonable offer on this camera anywhere, especially in this kind of condition. If you want one, now is the time to jump. I think this will go rather quickly. As I said in my other listing, I am moving into medium format to dip my toes in that deep and expensive water.

If interested, contact me at [email protected] and email me privately. The first email gets the camera. My email is also my PayPal verified address.

Thank you for your interest,

Dave Winiewicz

Attachments

docdave37

I will make a one-time price reduction on this camera to $3500.

Almost totally new. Recently purchased. Still has a generous amount of its warranty remaining.

Last chance at this price.

Thanks.

Dave

[email protected]