The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Complete Leica SL System (except for the SL 50mm/f1,4)

rga

Asking $9,900.
https://goo.gl/tkL5Kj
Purchase price includes:
Leica SL
Leica SL 24-90
Leica SL 90-280
RRS Leica SL 90-280 Plate
Leica SL Cable Release
3x Leica SL Batteries
RRS Leica SL L Bracket
Leica SL Display Protection Foil (installed)
Leica T to M Adapter
Leica SL Cable Release
Original Boxes and external boxes for SL, SL 24-90, & 90-280 and all parts (charger, strap, etc.).
All glass is pristine, focus smooth, external surfaces pristine, etc.
All works perfectly to manufacturers specification. Sensor has no issues or hot spots. Basically I'd list as new, but I've never done that, so Mint ++ will have to do.
Price is net to me. Buyer pays and is responsible for all shipping charges, insurance, customs fees (if any), etc. Free local pickup of course.

rga

Sale pending

Asking $9,900.
https://goo.gl/tkL5Kj
Purchase price includes:
Leica SL
Leica SL 24-90
Leica SL 90-280
RRS Leica SL 90-280 Plate
Leica SL Cable Release
3x Leica SL Batteries
RRS Leica SL L Bracket
Leica SL Display Protection Foil (installed)
Leica T to M Adapter
Leica SL Cable Release
Original Boxes and external boxes for SL, SL 24-90, & 90-280 and all parts (charger, strap, etc.).
All glass is pristine, focus smooth, external surfaces pristine, etc.
All works perfectly to manufacturers specification. Sensor has no issues or hot spots. Basically I'd list as new, but I've never done that, so Mint ++ will have to do.
Price is net to me. Buyer pays and is responsible for all shipping charges, insurance, customs fees (if any), etc. Free local pickup of course.