The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ250

aztwang

Phase One IQ250 Mamiya mount, great condition approx 15500 captures, creates amazing images no issues, all firmware current. I just sent this back in to Phase One to have a connection repaired and all functions were verified and back serviced... AND this back has the way cool Value Added warranty which provides a free loaner anytime back is sent in, also included is mount swap. Warranty expires October 2019. I'll also have a XF body and lenses that I will post in the next couple days. I really hate to git rid of her but I've decided to change direction with my kit. Feel free to PM me, email or call with any questions. Box, P1 cleaning kit, 2 batteries included $12500 USD

Cheers

Don 623-889-1327