The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS EU - Leica SL & 24-90 pristine, warranty

David Zidlicky

Hallo,

After finishing a one year documentary project I am leaving the FF system and selling my great Leica SL 601 & Elmarit 24-90.

Selling:

Leica SL 601 in pristine condition, TWO original batteries, charger, original boxes, Leica strap, papers, etc.
Bought new 8/2016 with 2 years warranty.

Leica vario Elmarit 24 - 90, again everything pristine, beautiful condition, box, lens caps, BW digital premium filter.
Bought new 4/2017 with 2 years warranty

No issues, sensor, lenses - everything looks and works perfectly.

Selling in EU.

Total price is EUR 7700 to me.

I dont like to ship it, its better to meet in Wien / Brno / München / Praha / Berlin or close.

Ask me for pictures, if You are interested, please.

Thank You!

Wish You a great day!

Regards David Zidlicky

[email protected]

David Zidlicky

Ex-black-friday update!

Here is a very new and I hope nice offer for the lens only.
You can have it for EUR 2990.
Personal pick up in Praha / Wien / Dresden / Nürnberg only.

Some photographs of the original lens are attachet. You can see the condition is as new.

The only thing is missing on the photographs is the box and papers.

Thank You for Your offers!

David Zidlicky

D1210053.jpgD1210057.jpgD1210062.jpgD1210066.jpgD1210051.jpg

ramsey

where is the body ... SL ?
pics?

Hallo,

After finishing a one year documentary project I am leaving the FF system and selling my great Leica SL 601 & Elmarit 24-90.

Selling:

Leica SL 601 in pristine condition, TWO original batteries, charger, original boxes, Leica strap, papers, etc.
Bought new 8/2016 with 2 years warranty.

Leica vario Elmarit 24 - 90, again everything pristine, beautiful condition, box, lens caps, BW digital premium filter.
Bought new 4/2017 with 2 years warranty

No issues, sensor, lenses - everything looks and works perfectly.

Selling in EU.

Total price is EUR 7700 to me.

I dont like to ship it, its better to meet in Wien / Brno / München / Praha / Berlin or close.

Ask me for pictures, if You are interested, please.

Thank You!

Wish You a great day!

Regards David Zidlicky

[email protected]