The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya-Phase 120mm Macro D series lens

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Did you need a firmware update for XF? Just checking before I consider donating $$ to another enabler ...

Can you share the firmware version (it’s in C1 exif data) so that I can compare with mine.

(I had to update my firmware in lens to
support the DF)

kdphotography

I don't recall having to update the firmware on this lens. Not sure where to look in C1 for the lens firmware either---I just see the user firmware for the XF. I shot a few frames the other day using this lens and Phase XF IQ3100. A little dark in the front entry and shot at ISO 400. Seems to work fine. I shot the quarter and orchid recently with the Phase XF and IQ3100, C1 Pro 10. Other flower shot is an older image, IQ180 and probably with a DF, C1 Pro 7. Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wgycjnkmm8iirgd/AAAEaSY-IMB6ZXb-9qrJPoNSa?dl=0

More thaView attachment 130979n happy to send it your way to test it, Graham. Might not make it in time for Christmas :D

kdphotography

I went on a couple of trips and forgot about this listing!

Lens is still available----Price Drop!!-----$700 shipped CONUS.

Ken

kdphotography

Last reduction for the GetDPI family members (any more reductions and I'm gonna start feeling like I am Guy Mancuso) :ROTFL:

$650, shipped to your door, CONUS.

Ken