The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PHASE ONE P30+, DF, Schneider 80mm LS KIT

Selling my well cared for PHASE ONE P30+ kit.
I shot my entire website with this kit.

Actuations: 87800
$4100 USD

This sale includes:

- PHASE ONE P30+ 31.6 megapixels digital back (latest firmware)
- PHASE ONE DF Body (latest firmware)
- SCHNEIDER 80mm f2.8 LS lens
- Lens caps and plates for digital back and body
- Original hard case
- 4 spare batteries for P30+ (5 total)
- 1 10K shots battery for DF and magazine for AA batteries
- 2 Chargers
- Capture Integration Lens Color Cast tool
- Brand New (still sealed) Tether Tools cable FireWire 400/800

Originally purchased from Canadian dealer in "Store Demo" condition 4 years ago. Professionally used since then. The digital back was used in studio about 90% of the time and is in great working condition.

I will provide some RAW files if interested and answer any questions regarding the kit.

This is a great kit for those wanting to upgrade to medium format!
I'm located in Montreal but will ship to the US. Payment by Paypal or E-transfer.

Comment with questions!

Attachments

Sent PM Thanks
Dennis, I couldn't send you PM because you need to clear your inbox. Here's to answer your questions.

Few .eip files should be here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6rwvoftryztekou/AAABIrl6QBjZQUwBjzuieKgla?dl=0

I worked with few Phase One systems and currently using Leaf Credo. Mirror lockup happens to all of them. In my case It happens when tethered during very quick shooting, like fashion shoot for example. It's rare, but it happens. There's no way around it. In fact, First thing Phase One teaches you during their certification program is how to deal with locked up camera.

rollsman44

Dennis, I couldn't send you PM because you need to clear your inbox. Here's to answer your questions.

Few .eip files should be here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6rwvoftryztekou/AAABIrl6QBjZQUwBjzuieKgla?dl=0

I worked with few Phase One systems and currently using Leaf Credo. Mirror lockup happens to all of them. In my case It happens when tethered during very quick shooting, like fashion shoot for example. It's rare, but it happens. There's no way around it. In fact, First thing Phase One teaches you during their certification program is how to deal with locked up camera.
Thank you. I just cleared it out. I appreciate your honesty and Not sure if I want to invest in this system. I am still using my Nikon D810
I will PM you again. I am at work and cant open the images you sent me and thank you

kdphotography

Thank you. I just cleared it out. I appreciate your honesty and Not sure if I want to invest in this system. I am still using my Nikon D810
I will PM you again. I am at work and cant open the images you sent me and thank you
The Phase P30 is a solid MFDB. Any issues with "lock-ups" I found were traceable back to low battery power. On the camera side, the Li-ion insert option solved most everything. Otherwise, Energizer Lithium AAs (not mere mortal alkalines) are called for in the camera body.

I never had an issue with the P30 MFDB----solid system that simply works. Great colors out of the box. Easy no fuss solution.

Ken

dave.gt

Wow...

On this buy/sell forum, there are two fat pixel systems for sale...for the price of $7k one can buy BOTH, get a great main kit AND a near identical backup!!!:thumbs:

Wow...

On this buy/sell forum, there are two fat pixel systems for sale...for the price of $7k one can buy BOTH, get a great main kit AND a near identical backup!!!:thumbs:
Dave, I must kindly correct you, so you don't confuse buyers, who are new to medium format world: P30+ is not considered to be a "fat pixel back" due to it being crop sensor.

dave.gt

Dave, I must kindly correct you, so you don't confuse buyers, who are new to medium format world: P30+ is not considered to be a "fat pixel back" due to it being crop sensor.
Thank you, I stand corrected as I misread the list posted before.
Still, these are great backs at a great price and I would be happy to own one myself!:thumbup: