The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II 10 & CAMBO WRS kit

Lucas Muro

Hi Everyone,

Up for sale is my beloved kit which was just purchased 6 months and has barely been used......yes, it is sad to see it going but need to move on to bigger projects.

Definitely a great buy, no marks, scratches or anything that will affect the actual functionality of this gear!

Leaf Aptus-II 10 56 megapixel Digital Back - Hasselblad Mount
- 5 x leaf aptus batteries / 2 x Battery charger & power supply / Right angle Firewire 800-800 cable / 1 x Leaf Camera-to-Back Sync cable - short (for Medium Format);

1 x Cambo Wide - RS Body including double rear shift (25/15 - 20/20mm) Body package includes 2 black handgrips, cable release, 4 spirit levels, accessory
shoe and LED light (WRS-1200);

1 x Cambo Wide-RS Rodenstock 40mm f4.0 HR Digaron-W Lenspanel : 90mm image circle (WDS-553) (filter = M 67 X 0.75);

1 x Cambo Wide RS Compendium with 2 point fixation (WRS-1090) inc 4x4 filter holder;

1 x Wide DS/RS Viewfinder with 2 point fixation (WRS-1080);

1 x Cambo Viewfinder Mask for 40mm HR Lens (WDS-940);

1 x Cambo Rubber Eye Piece for WRS-1080 / WDS-580;

1 x Cambo Rearplate for Wide-RS with Hasselblad H interface (SLW-89);

1 x Cambo Body Front Cover (black aluminium) for Wide DS/RS (WRS-1092);

1 x Mamiya Leaf LCC Diffuser 100x100mm;

1 x Flash sync cord;

Phase One Digi-Clean sensor cleaning kit:
- Spatel : 42mm/38mm for use with soft cloths to clean the sensor glass / Cleaning Fluid : 14mm Eclipse cleaning fluid / Dry tissues : 100 x 100mm (qty 10) for use with cleaning fluid / Wet Tissue : for easier cleaning on location

1 x Hard case to protect the camera already set on it;

1 x Original Mamiya leaf box;

Extra information:
- I am based in Queensland - Australia;
- I can pay for the postage & handling if purchased the entire kit;
- Happy to split up the items for sale if the price is right;
- Kit Price: AU$ 21,000.00

Serious buyers only......my portifolio can be viewed on lucasmuro.com.au

Any questions, please ask.

Warm Regards,

Lucas Muro