The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M246, Nikkor-N.C 50/1.1 in M mount

flyingpalm

Leica M246 in great condition, all working good, body, strap, charger and one battery, one Leica brand half case, no other accessories.
Asking for $4500 net to me.
Nikkor-N.C 50/1.1 in M mount
This lens was in Nikon RF S internal mount, modified by Hawk's factory in Taiwan, add focusing helicoid and 6-bit slot, great lens focus down to 0.7m.
With rear cap, screw-in 62mm hood.
$4500 net to me.

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

V

Vivek

Gorgeous looking!

How on earth you got anything done and got it back from Hawk? I have 3 lenses with him for 5 years now and he will not even send them back, modified or not. Just stole them!

flyingpalm

Gorgeous looking!

How on earth you got anything done and got it back from Hawk? I have 3 lenses with him for 5 years now and he will not even send them back, modified or not. Just stole them!

Really? He has done few Canon 0.95 lenses for me, this one took very long about 5 months but the Canon 0.95 lens were pretty quick like 1-2 months.
He is a very reliable guy and sometimes reply late but always keep in touch.

V

Vivek

He has a Fujinon 50/1.4 and a rare Fujinon 50/1.2 plus a Schneider Xenon 50/2 with an LTM helicoid.

The email trail is mile long and years old.

If you happen to contact him please point to this thread and that I am posting about him elsewhere as well.

If I had known anyone in Taiwan, i would have already asked them to pay him a visit!