The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7R modified to full spectrum IR and thin filter conversion

kxl

I finally decided to stick with my Nikons and plan to sell my Sony gear.

My A7R has only seen light use (less than 8000 shutter actuations) and is in EX+ condition. It comes with the original box and packaging and includes a lot of extras, such as at least 6 Sony and third party batteries, a battery grip, a QR plate (for the body without grip) and a soft-release button that makes shooting it a pleasure. I will also throw in an M-mount to E-mount focusing helicoid adapter that allows you to shoot closer than the minimum focusing distance and an a Nikon F mount (G lenses) to E mount adapter.

My A7R was modified by Kolari Vision to full spectrum IR which allows you to shoot through the entire spectrum through the use of IR filters on whatever lens you mount. That means you can shoot B&W IR (850nm or 720nm filter), false color IR (590nm or 665nm) or even 'normal' photos by using a hot mirror filter. I will throw in an 850nm filter, a 590nm filter and a hot mirror filter (all 52mm size). All of that with just one camera! Kolari also applied the thin filter conversion to mitigate edge smearing when adapting wide angle M-mount lenses.

All yours for $1300 USD plus shipping.

Photos to follow.

-Keith

kxl

Price lowered to $1200 SHIPPED within the US. Add shipping costs for addresses outside the US.