The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RRS PG-02 setup and Leveling base

tylerallenmohr

All components are RRS and include:

• [*=1]PG-02 HB (horizontal base)
    [*=1]PG-02 VA (vertical arm) w/ B2-LR II clamp
    [*=1]H-DVTL-55 (dovetail plate)

• [*=1]TA-U-LC Leveling Base

All components are in 100% working order. The Horizontal and leveling bases have minor paint scuffs but no damage.

Images can be seen
here

Price is $550 for the PG-02 base/arm/clamp/dovetail plate combo.$200 for the leveling base. I'm flexible on payment methods and shipping destinations, but prices listed are 'net to me.' I'm located in the USA.

Thanks for looking,
~Tyler

tylerallenmohr

Does it!? My apologies. The text renders readable in my browser. I had copy/pasted in the body of the post and it brought the styling along with it.

For anyone who is having trouble seeing the description I’m selling my RRS pano-gimbal head. Long lenses are not in my kit anymore and I’ve recently purchased a C1 cube so this particular setup is now overkill for my needs.

All parts are in excellent condition. Not surprising since RRS is built to last for life. I’ll sell the leveling base separately but find that the head along with he base pairs nicely.

$550 for the head
$200 for base

images here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tTliKhaV0XUgnc672AqFjrulviPEngLH