The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Lee filters kit 100mm + Lee Stoppers 6/10/15 + more...

Jérôme.E

Hi guys,

I'm selling my entire Lee filters system 100mm kit.
As I've bought a Nikon 19 PCE, I invest in the SW150 system. Don't need the 100mm anymore.

The kit is in a good shape. Filters are cleans and I use them carefully. Many of my recent work was done with them, mount an a Nikon 24 PCE.

Kit include :

. System with two films holders 2mm (but I have also the 4mm holders and screws)

. ND1,8 little stopper (6 stops)
. ND3 Big stopper (10 stops)
. ND4,5 Super stopper (15 stops)

. 4mm Schneider Glass graduate soft ND0,6 100x150 (this one as a 1cm stripe-crack on the extreme low corner but as it will not show on the circle frame it doesn't affect image quality)

. Adapters rings : 77mm WA - 67mm - 62mm - 52mm

. Black field pouch 10 filters

I ask 500€ (or 590$) for the entire kit.
Paypal fee include. I ship worldwide (USA-Europe-Canada-Asia-some South America) with insurance for 30€ (35$). I'll send it only after money is transferred and appeared in my bank account.
I'm located in Paris, so for people close to me, it is possible to test it. PM for more pictures or questions.

I prefer to sell the entire kit so I do NOT split items for now.