The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35 Cron ASPH, A7SK, Zeiss 55mm FE, Microsoft Surface Book, GH4, X100T

cookedart

Selling a bunch of redundant gear due to unexpected moving expenses. Most prices are firm as I believe I have priced things well. If you want to combine items we can work out a deal, however.

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH (version 1)

This is a nice example of a 35mm cron ASPH. Very clean optics, has some wear marks where the hood attaches. Includes hood, but the plastic tabs has broken. Still can be attached and detached but its more difficult to do. Includes original box, leather case, hood, hood cap, and metal cap. Third party 6-Bit coded, will include original mount in box.

Selling for $1600 with Paypal and Shipping included to CONUS.

Sony FE 55mm F/1.8 Lens

Lightly used example, clean optics, works great. Includes hood, both caps, and lens pouch. Do not have original box.

Selling for $700 with Paypal and Shipping included to CONUS.

Microsoft Surface Book i7 (original model)

Selling this great workstation as I'm upgrading. Some external blemishes, mostly near palm rest and near hinge. Blemishes on screen are the screen protector, will include extras. Specs are:
Core i7-6600u @ 2.6Ghz
16GB Ram
512GB SSD
Geforce Graphics
Have original box and all accesories. Also includes surface dock.

Selling for $950 with Paypal and Shipping included to CONUS.

Panasonic GH4 with D-Vario Elmarit 14-50mm Four Thirds Lens

This is a lightly used Panasonic GH4. Original Owner. Had to send it into Panasonic on 6/21/2017 for a broken HDMI port, it works great now, and that work should now be warrantied, will include papers. Has screen protector. Includes original box and all accessories, plus one extra battery.
Selling with a Panasonic Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 ASPH Lens. Want to sell as a pair. Comes with Four Thirds to Micro Four Thirds Adapter to use with camera. Works Fantastic, especially great for video. Have front and Micro Four Third back cap, does not come with Four Thirds Front or Back Cap though.

Selling for $750 with Paypal and Shipping included to CONUS.

Fuji X100T

Lightly used as well, has some marks near the viewfinder but clean elsewhere. Includes Original box and all accessories, plus third party hood/filter adapter and three extra third party batteries. Has screen protector. Couldn't get the original charger to work, so bought a third party charger. Will include both.

Selling for $700 with Paypal and Shipping included to CONUS.

SOLD.Thin Filter Modified Sony A7s (sometimes called A7SK) with Sony FE 28-70 lens.SOLD

This is a lightly used Sony A7s. Did the Kolarivision thin filter stack mod to sensor to work better with M-Mount lenses. Still works great with FE lenses as well. Includes original box and all accesories, plus 2 extra third party batteries (four batteries total as two are included by sony. Blemishes on screen are to the screen protector and not the screen itself. Also includes a Gariz Half-case and Voigtlander M-Mount Adapter with close focusing.

Also included is a Sony FE 28-70mm F/3.5-5.6 OSS lens. Simple Stablized kit zoom.

Selling for $1000 with Paypal and Shipping included to CONUS. ITEM SOLD

Last edited:

cookedart

Updated Prices!

Leica 35mm Summicron - $1550
Sony FE 55mm - $685
Surface Book - $950
Panasonic GH4 with 12-50mm - $740
Fuji X100T - $700

cookedart

Leica 35mm Cron ASPH SOLD

Updated Prices: