The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

brand new totally mint , unused Canon 300mm 2.8L IS II lens

I am selling due to disability my totally mint unused by man or beast Canon 300mm2.8L IS II lens, complete with 300B case, unused box and all the gubbins.

I have only ever put this on my 1Dx once to check its functions, then returned it straight away to its case, and there it has been for over a year!

Wex are selling these for £5699 inc vat, I am asking £4600, ono ( UK sterling) a veritable bargain. I would prefer Cash on collection, bank transfer. or Paypal.

I am based in Chelmsford UK and would be happy to delivery to London and within a 60 mile radius

I will post some images tomorrow, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Phil

hipimages phillip carpenter photography - hipimages photography

Last edited: