The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX w/4 batteries, 32-64mm lens

jco611

Hello guys, I'm making the move to Sony so I'm selling my barely used Fuji GFX and 32-64 system. Both are near mint condition and includes original boxes, supplied accessories, and receipts. The GFX has a total of 4 batteries.

GFX with 4 batteries - $5750 shipped
32-64 - $1550 shipped

PM me for any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

Schafphoto

Since I am planning to move from Sony and Nikon to the Fuji GFX and you are going the other direction. May I ask why?

-Schaf

jco611

Since I am planning to move from Sony and Nikon to the Fuji GFX and you are going the other direction. May I ask why?

-Schaf
Hi Schaf, I noticed I rarely used the GFX as I have Leica M and the A9- I prefer smaller bodies and lenses more... I'm near Ventura so you can send me a PM and check it out. Thanks!!