The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon F6 w/Vertical Grip

This one is going to be rough, but the truth is, my plans for this camera just never really panned out. I just end up going with my medium format rig in the studio instead of this bad boy.

This is an excellent copy (version/example) of the Nikon F6, the most advanced 35mm SLR I've ever seen. It's absolutely phenomenal in all regards. It works with every Nikon lens out there, save for the new E series (like the new 105mm f1.4), and has the best in-body meter I've ever used. Oh, and I dare you to find a more satisfying shutter sound.

In any case, I have the body, F6 strap, the DK-17M magnified eye piece, the DK-19 rubber eyecup as well as a virtually new MB-40 hand grip that takes AA batteries (not pictured, it's in the studio).

Asking $1,100 for the entire kit. You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer F6 in the US.

I also have lots of fresh Tmax 400 film and some rolls of Silvermax 100, which I'll sell at cost. I'll get the exact count when I'm in the studio later today.

DSC_6104.jpg DSC_6105.jpg DSC_6106.jpg DSC_6107.jpg DSC_6108.jpg