The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D810 Complete NEAR MINT - Low Shutter Count 8.4K

For sale, a fabulous condition Nikon D810 36.3 MP DSLR camera body. Camera was lightly used and is in like-new cosmetic and functional condition with no known cosmetic or operational issues. It is a USA model, not grey market. Purchased new in May, 2017. Only selling because I’m too much of a rangefinder guy and this is frankly more camera than I want or need to handle.

Shutter Count = 8,413

The camera will ship with the original box, and all original accessories and materials as described below. Most accessories, including power charger, manuals, strap, etc.. have never been opened or used.

Included with the sale:
  • D810 Camera Body
  • One EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
  • DK-17 Eyepiece
  • BM-12 LCD Monitor Cover
  • BF-1B Body Cap
  • MH-25A Battery Charger w/US A/C power connector
  • AN-DC12 Camera Strap (unused)
  • UC-E22 USB 3.0 Cable (unused)
  • USB Cable Clip (unused)
  • HDMI Cable Clip (unused)
  • ViewNX 2 CD-ROM (unused)
  • User Manuals (unused)

Asking price is $1695 plus shipping at cost using buyer’s preferred method (USPS, UPS or FedEx). I will only ship to a US address, it’s just too much of a hassle to ship valuable items outside the country.

Buy with confidence! I am on the evil auction site with the same handle for more than 15 years with a perfect feedback record. PM me with any questions you have and please see my other listings for D810 accessories and some fantastic lenses. Thanks for your interest!

DSCF1119_0902.JPGDSCF1121_0904.JPGDSCF1125_0908.JPGDSCF1123_0906.JPGDSCF1124_0907.JPGDSCF1128_0911.JPGDSCF1127_0910.JPG

Attachments