The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 25mm f/2 Distagon ZF.2 for Nikon MINT CONDITION

For sale, a beautiful Carl Zeiss 25mm f/2 Distagon ZF.2 manual focus wide angle lens for Nikon F-mount SLR’s and DSLRs. What a piece of industrial artwork! Precision all metal body with the nicest focusing action you will find. Best of all, it produces really stunning images. Since it is a ZF.2, it comminicates flawlessly with most higher end Nikon DSLRs such as the D810 I have listed separately. I can find no flaws with the lens of any kind, optical, mechanical or cosmetic. The shade does show a hint of wear on the forward edges but that’s it. In addition to the shade, it comes with the crappy Zeiss factory front and rear caps, so you will also receive new condition Nikon OEM front and rear caps that work great. Only selling because the DSLR thing never caught on with me and I’m staying with rangefinders. Asking price is $925 including insured shipping to CONUS. PM me with any questions you have and thanks for your interest.

Attachments

Last edited: