The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica MP chrome 0.72 mint/boxed

jdphoto

I'm selling my silver chrome Leica MP 0.72 MP. It's in beautiful condition and comes with original box. It's absolutely a classic looking camera with the bonus of a simple light meter. Having this built in meter is incredibly handy. Tired of the endless digital camera obsolescence and upgrades? Go analog and experience what it means to create a photograph as opposed to just taking a photograph. I'll include a used Leica black soft camera case. The camera does not come with the Leica Passport warranty. That's just part of the documents included with the manual. This camera can offset GAS because you'll be taking photographs. No offense is meant by only shipping within Contiguous US. It's just much easier to track...most of the time:)

US lower 48 sale only
PayPal Includes free shipping if you use gift option
$3350

Last edited:

jdphoto

Free US (lower48) shipping and PayPal included!
Here's a few photos taken with this camera...