The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A couple old lenses

dannh

A neighbor of mine is a widow and I'm helping her sell a few of her late husbands lenses. I'm down to these two last lenses, and I really don't know much about them. Make an offer, I have not idea how much they're worth, if anything at all. If they're not worth the cost of shipping I'll donate them locally.

First one is a Leica R-mount Novoflex Noflexar 400mm F5.6 with pistol grip. The lens includes bellows, not sure if that's standard for this lens or not. The pistol grip with stock is quite robust and cool looking, if not practical.

Next one is a mystery, I see no markings on the lens other than 5.6 to 32. It appears to be thread mount and probably something like a 400mm or 600mm length. I know the late husband was in to astrophotography, so possibly it could be used for this purpose. Comes in a wooden, felt lined box. No clue what this lens is worth, if anything. Would appreciate any help you may offer.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll talk shipping/payment terms. I'm just looking to pass these on to a good home.

dannh

Thanks, although that setup looks a lot newer than what I have so I don't think the prices would be anywhere close to comparable. Appreciate the help though.

V

Vivek

Jdphoto provided link should have been a clue.

Unscrew the Noflexar and try to screw the lens in the case to the focus barrel. It is likely a longer (than the Noflexar) focal length lens head.

Looks like a nice set.