The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Q Accessories...Different 1/2 cases, grip & More!

D&A

*** The Leica Q Camera along with the extra Leica Q battery, screen protectors and the Thumbs-up for the "Q" have now sold!

All the other additional accessories for the Leica Q as shown in the pictures below INCLUDING a new accessory (an Arte de mano leather1/2 case for the Q which I just added) are available for sale.

They are the following along with their new separate sale prices*** : Prices are net to me (reg. Paypal add 3%) with free shipping in lower 48 Cont. U.S.

1.) Arte de Mano leather 1/2 case for the Q. It is in the very popular rally Volpe color. I'd rate the case in a 9 to 9+ condition, very nice with a few areas with minor scuffing.
Price is $199.00 (Normally $365.00)

2.) Leica Q Protector 1/2 case that matches the diamond pattern of the Q body perfectly. It's boxed and I'd rate it a 9+ with very little discernable wear. It also has a swing open door at the bottom that allows easy change out of the battery and SD card without removing the case from the body.
Price is $125.00 (Normally $170.00 and are becoming hard to find).

3.) Leica Hand Grip for the Leica Q with matching finger look (loop in medium size). Both are boxed. Once you try the loop attached to the hand grip, its easy to see why this is such a neat and secure way to hold the Q in a ready to shoot position. I'd rate both the hand grip and loop (which is removable from the hand grip) a 9+ with little to no discernable wear. I have fairly large hands and the medium size look is absolutely perfect for me, to give you some idea of size.
Price for BOTH Hand Grip with Loop is $169.00. (Normally $215.00).

Pictures of these items can be seen below.

(Here is the original txt of the entire Q camera sale)

Hi All,

I think the Leica Q needs no introduction. A universally acclaimed camera that has quickly risen to the ranks of one of the most popular fixed lens autofocus "full frame" digital cameras. Just ask anyone who uses one. The reason for my sale is certainly not because I don't love this "take along anywhere camera", but because I use other unrelated camera systems for specific applications and its impossible to financially keep it all. Unfortunately I didn't win this weeks 550 million dollar Powerball lottery, or maybe I could . :)

I could easily have called this Leica Q a 10 in condition but will conservatively say it's a 9++. It's essentially flawless with no discernable marks anywhere. Needless to say lens is also spotless and had a filter on it from the very beginning (not included) as well as a LCD protector from the beginning too. I took off the LCD protector to take cell phone images of the camera but am including a open package of two new ones.

As shown, the Q comes with all books/booklets and all items from Leica when the camera is purchased new. I am also including a extra (2nd) Leica battery (a $95.00 value), giving the users two original Leica batteries for this camera. I am also including an open package of "two unused" Leica foil LCD screen protectors.

Please also note the original rectangle Leica lens hood is shown sitting on the right side (on top of the small drawstring bag) in picture showing all items included, and is also pristine. The front lens ring and lens cap is shown on the camera of course.

Optional accessories are described above, with pictures below.

***For reference, I've been a very long time member of Getdpi and also of most of the major photography forums (some for almost 20 years) and of course its impossible to participate often and regularly with all of them, but I try. I've been a ebay member for 15 years with a spotless/perfect record of over 1400 positive's (with no neutrals or negatives ever).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for interest.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Leica Q Camera inc. Extras and also Lots of Optional Q Accessories

More Pictures

D&A

Re: FS: Leica Q Camera inc. Extras and also Lots of Optional Q Accessories

*** Now Pictures of Optional Q Accessory Items for Sale. Not shown but will soon, will be the Arte de Mano 1/2 case for Leica Q in Rally Volpe Color. Prices and descriptions for each of these Items is listed in the text above.***

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

The Leica grip with finger loop for the Q has now been sold. What remains for sale are the following:

1.) Arte de Mano leather 1/2 case for the Q. Arte de Mano cases are works of art and considered some of the finest half cases made. This case is the very popular rally Volpe color as pictured above. I'd rate the case in a 9-9+ condition. Nice with only a few areas with minor scuffing.
Price is $199.00 net to me. (Normally $365.00)

2.) Leica Q Protector 1/2 case that perfectly matches the diamond pattern of the Q body perfectly. It's boxed and I'd rate it a 9+ with very little discernable wear. It also has a swing open door at the bottom that allows easy change out of the battery and SD card without removing the case from the body. All shown in pictures above.
Price is $125.00 net to me. (Normally $170.00 and are becoming hard to find).

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Weekend bump for these two lovely protective 1/2 cases for the Leixa Q.. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

A weekend bump for these two lovely protective 1/2 cases for the Leica Q. They are the Leica 1/2 case with battery and SD card doors and the Arte de Mano leather 1/2 case. Details on both these cases, above. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)