The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mint Panasonic GH5, boxed, complete, 6 months old, in the UK

biglouis

I'm selling my mint Panasonic GH5 because as a photographer I have changed to a G9 and prefer it. I bought the GH5 because I needed a camera for wildlife photography and it was before the G9 was announced. What I mean is that the GH5 is an absolutely fantastic camera but as a stills photographer only, clearly the G9 is better suited for my work.

Price is GBP 1,000.

When I say mint (which I rarely do) this GH5 really is like brand new, no scratches, dings etc. You will get the full boxed UK retail package. I never even unpacked most of the accessories (the only one I have used it the battery charger).

The shutter count is at 7,485.

I'll put up photos later. UK sale will be no postage cost but I will quote you separately for postage to other parts of world.

Payment by IBAN only (no Paypal so please do not ask) or if you are in the UK, cash on collection from my north London home.

I have a public reputation to protect which is my guarantee of your satisfaction.