The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M10 + 1 Extra battery & Original Box + Lenses

Sebben

Selling a gently used Black Leica M10 + extra battery + box. I ordered the camera on the first day it was announced and it shipped over 6 months later! I have finished the projects that I bought it for and am now looking to sell. The camera is fully functioning and is in excellent condition. There are some signs of use on some of the edges but I would describe it as very clean. $6300ono

I will also sell the following lenses once the camera body sells or as a package.

35mm Black Summilux Pre-Asph with original hood. Late German model, very good condition. $2000ono

50mm Zeiss Sonnar-C Black with original box. Excellent Condition. $999ono

Shipping is from Iceland, but I can also ship within the EU. Payment is via bank transfer due to the high value of the items. Tracked, insured shipping is available.

Thanks for looking.