The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss F-Field Compact w/ extra lens boards, 15cm extension and original box

eldonsphoto

$2750
Price is for what is shown in the photo...
Or Best Reasonable Offer
{Price includes insured shipping to CONUS}

Ready for a digital back and digital lenses or shoot it old school.

This camera is in beautiful shape with very little signs of use in the original box (no, I am not the original owner), 6 lens boards,
collapsable rail, mounting block and 15cm extension rail AND retaining cap, front and rear body caps, clean ground glass plus all bubble levels are working.
More photos available

I also have (sold separately) a Redwing P1 / RPI / Kelty backpack custom cut for the camera as well as Sinaron S 150mm and 210mm, 75mm Sinaron W,
BTZS developing tubes and tray, fresh unopened chemicals and film, empty film boxes and exposed film for loading practice, cable releases, filters, lens hoods, step rings...

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:

DougDolde

I had that camera a ways back. A thing of beauty as well as preciseness. A viewing screen better than anyone elses except maybe Canham who uses Maxwell screens. Really though there is no need for a Maxwell with this camera.

Tempting

eldonsphoto

I had that camera a ways back. A thing of beauty as well as preciseness. A viewing screen better than anyone elses except maybe Canham who uses Maxwell screens. Really though there is no need for a Maxwell with this camera.

Tempting
It is beautiful and very functional... I have several items to help get you back into it, just let me know.

eldonsphoto

$2750
Price is for what is shown in the photo...
Or Best Reasonable Offer
{Price includes insured shipping to CONUS}

Ready for a digital back and digital lenses or shoot it old school.

This camera is in beautiful shape with very little signs of use in the original box (no, I am not the original owner), 6 lens boards,
collapsable rail, mounting block and 15cm extension rail AND retaining cap, front and rear body caps, clean ground glass plus all bubble levels are working.
More photos available

I also have (sold separately) a Redwing P1 / RPI / Kelty backpack custom cut for the camera as well as Sinaron S 150mm and 210mm, 75mm Sinaron W,
BTZS developing tubes and tray, fresh unopened chemicals and film, empty film boxes and exposed film for loading practice, cable releases, filters, lens hoods, step rings...

Thanks for looking!
Camera is SOLD!!!