The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA SWA, 23mm, 32mm, Lens Shades and Viewfinder

Hi Group:

I am parting with some Alpa gear. See listings below and I can send photos if you want to see anything in more detail.

SWA with Rosewood Handles, very good condition with box, has hole where wake up cable goes: $3200
32HR Short Barrel with 17mm T/S adapter, excellent condition with box $6800
23HR excellent condition with box $5200
Alpa Viewfinder, very good condition with box $800

Alpa D0 lens shade for 32HR, excellent condition $275
Alpa D1 lens shade for 32HR, excellent condition $275

Buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fees from 19035.

Last edited:
Hi Group:

I am parting with some Alpa gear. See listings below and I can send photos if you want to see anything in more detail.

SWA with Rosewood Handles, very good condition with box, has hole where wake up cable goes: $3200
32HR Short Barrel with 17mm T/S adapter, excellent condition with box $6800
23HR excellent condition with box $5200
Alpa Viewfinder, very good condition with box $800

Alpa D0 lens shade for 32HR, excellent condition $275
Alpa D1 lens shade for 32HR, excellent condition $275

Buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fees from 19035.
All sold except for D1 Lens shade which is the rectangular one for the 32HR
Also now for sale, the Alpa Schneider 47XL Digital. Great condition. Shutter serviced 18 months ago and works great. Very sharp lens and works well with 100MP backs. Small and lightweight too!
$2700 plus shipping and PayPal. Original Box, Alpa soft Release and neoprene pouch included.

Last edited: