The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Visoflex III Mint Eye level prism $300

Rafael Macia

I ended up buying a couple of Visoflex III's to be able to use the 400 and 560 Telyt lenses on my M8.
I am going to keep one and sell this one. It is truly Mint, with almost no signs of use. It works perfectly.

Visoflex's are hard to come by since they have a new "lease on life" with the advent of the M8. Telephoto and Macro work are possible and fun on the M8.

$300

thanks

Ron (Netherlands)

can this be used with the 90 asph or 50 lux asp without any adapters?
No, you will need to detach lensheads from special visoflexlenses and further you will need so-called shortmounts. The shortmount has to be switched with the standard or long mount. The shortmount in conjunction with the lenshead can be put to work on normal focal length on the visoflex.