The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Linhof Techno Infinity Stops

greygrad

A set of 12 genuine Linhof infinity stops for the Linhof Techno (and will probably fit many other Linhof cameras as well).

On a Techno, these are typically used to make a hard stop for a lens at infinity and/or to ensure a parallel point for the front standard. Really useful if you use a Techno and a digital back. N.B. The front standard will ride over infinity stops when they are closed.

Originally bought from Linhof & Studio, where they currently sell for £49 ($70) a pair. These are unused, and so are in 'as new' condition. You can see an image of a pair here, on the Linhof & Studio website.

I'm asking £175 (or $245) for all 12 (i.e. 6 pairs) including PayPal fees and free worldwide shipping and insurance.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking.