The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H4D 50

Mr.Gale

The Hasselblad H4D-50 Medium Format DSLR Camera offers the ultimate in digital medium-format image capture to professional commercial, studio, and fine art photographers. Built around a 50 megapixel, 36.7 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor with 16-bit colour, the H4D-50 captures the subtle nuances and fine details of any subject. The chip provides the basis for optimal lens performance with a lens factor of 1.0, with both HC and HCD lenses. From high-profile portraiture and fashion to international travel photography, the H4D-50 provides image professionals with the superior handling and high image quality synonymous with the Hasselblad brand.

Condition:
This medium format camera body is in near mint condition with almost no signs of use. There are no scuffs or scrapes to the paintwork on the body. The LCD screen is in mint condition with no signs of use. All rubber grips and covers are present and in superb condition.

Includes:
H4D 50 Body With less than 4000 clicks
Five batteries, two are the new type
Two battery chargers, one is the new type
Silicon cover for the back
RRS L Bracket
New canera strap
Cable release
Body and back caps
Box

Price = $6450 (plus shipping & PayPal fee)

Let me know if you have any questions,
Mr.G

Attachments

Mr.Gale

If you buy this camera I will include the new 3200mA battery that I have listed. (WOW! I'm almost giving this camera away!)

Mr.G