The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: from Germany: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super / Set with 2 Lenses

da_eltsch

I am offering here my very nice set:

Body Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super
Dr. Gilde Universal View Finder
Super-Angulon 5.6/72XL 105°, Copal,* in Gilde Cone with Center Filter
Symmar 5.6/210mm, Synchro Compur in Gilde Cone
3 Lense Caps

The set is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity because there is only a rare number out there. And I haven't seen one offered used for a great while. Only "major" usage can be seen on the picture of the camera bottom.

My Price is: 11.500 € + shipping (It was about 19.000 € new)

For those interested please pm me and I would proudly reference you to my other accounts and my 100% eBay - account.
I am a private seller. The item is in fully functional order, but I give no warranty.

The best for me would an in-person hand over.
gilde-1.jpg
gilde7-4.jpggilde4-3.jpggilde3-2.jpg

da_eltsch

FS: from Germany: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super / Set - Price adjusted

Trying to sell fast: 10.000 € OBO

Bob Graham Jr

August 2021... I am still looking to buy a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super.

I know placing this post is a long shot. But if you have a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super sitting around your house and you are not using it, please help me out. I want to buy one while I still can use it. At the age of 69, I know getting the opportunity to use a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super might just be a dream.

If you or someone you know can help me find a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super, I would be so grateful.

Respectfully,
Bob

Bob Graham, Jr.

www.philadelphiaarchitecturalphotography.com
www.bobgrahamjr.com